Connecticut Procurement and Technical Assistance Center’s (CT PTAC) mission is to provide marketing and procurement assistance to Connecticut businesses interested in selling their goods or services to federal, state, or local governments. CT PTAC is a statewide program serving all cities and towns in Connecticut.
For businesses considering selling their goods or services to the federal, state or local government, the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is a free service that will take you through the complicated puzzle that is government contracting.
- One-on-one business counseling
- Identifying bid (Bid-Match) opportunities
- Registration assistance for requirements to do business with various federal, state and local agencies
- Bid and Proposal preparation assistance
- Post-award assistance, including contract performance issues
- Electronic business (eBusiness) Information
- Identifying subcontracting opportunities
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) assistance
- Education about laws and regulations, such as the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Training, including compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-171 standards and guidelines
- Networking events
PTAC is funded by the CT Department of Economic and Community Development and the federal Defense Logistics Agency.
For more information, please contact CTPTAC or call (860)437-4659 x 200.