The Southeastern CT Enterprise Region (seCTer) is the designated private, non-profit Economic Development Organization providing a broad range of services and resources to stimulate and support economic development and diversification within the region. seCTer primarily serves the businesses, residents and municipalities of New London County and the Town of Windham.
seCTer is the lead regional economic development resource for Southeastern Connecticut, stimulating growth and prosperity for the region.
To make southeastern Connecticut stronger and more vibrant by 2030.
- in supporting and making our clients and communities successful;
- in reflecting the clients we serve with our board of directors and staff;
- in valuing our employees and rewarding integrity, teamwork innovation, and excellence;
- in collaborating with and being responsive to clients and partners;
- in being accountable fiscally and professionally to all stakeholders;
- in advocating for our clients, our services, and our community; and
- in diversity and inclusiveness.
For more information, please contact Executive Director Paul Whitescarver