CT APEX Accelerator
CT APEX Accelerator is a statewide program serving all cities and towns in Connecticut to provide marketing and procurement services to Connecticut businesses.
Marketing & Procurement Support
CT APEX Accelerator (Formerly CT PTAC) mission is to provide marketing and procurement assistance to Connecticut businesses interested in selling their goods or services to federal, state, or local governments. CT PTAC is a statewide program serving all cities and towns in Connecticut.
For businesses considering selling their goods or services to the federal, state or local government, CT APEX Accelerator is a free service that will take you through the complicated puzzle that is government contracting.
- One-on-one business counseling
- Identifying bid (Bid-Match) opportunities
- Registration assistance for requirements to do business with various federal, state and local agencies
- Bid and Proposal preparation assistance
- Post-award assistance, including contract performance issues
- Electronic business (eBusiness) Information
- Identifying subcontracting opportunities
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) assistance
- Education about laws and regulations, such as the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Training, including compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-171 standards and guidelines
- Networking events
The APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.
For more information, please visit https://ctptac.org/.